TEAM STATS [Attack + Defence] (GW 1 – 5)
• TOT have scored + goals in each of the first 5 GWs of the season
• BHA have scored 3+ goals in 4 of the first 5 GWs. They rank 1st for goals scored & shots on target , 2nd for big chances & 3rd for xG. The question here is who to pick from their attack ? as most of them are rotation risks!
• EVE have failed to score in 4 of the first 5 GWs
• Despite their tough schedule in the start of the season , Newcastle have allowed the least big chances! 4 of their next 5 fixtures rank 2/5 in the FDR! Surely it’s time to invest in theri defence ?
• ARS have kept 2 cleansheets so far this season , both of them away from home! They have kept only 2 home cleansheets (vs WOL , vs CRY) in their last 16 matches at the Emirates!
• Man City have by far the best defencive numbers but they have failed to keep a cleansheet in each of the last 3 GWs. Furstrating as they concede 1 goal each time…
Which team impressed you the most so far this season ? #FPL #GW6