Gameweek 9 Preview ; TOP3 Differentials :
Our GW8 differentials were : Porro (6) ; Colwill (2) & Nunez (5)
Konstantinos Tsimikas – Liverpool (£4.4M):
– With injury to first-choice left-back Andrew Robertson (£6.6M), the Greek international should have increased game-time.
– Recording four assists last season, he is usually playing very advanced and may be given a fair share of set-pieces.
– Gameweek opponents Everton have conceded at least two goals in two out of their three away games so far, failing to keep a single clean sheet.
Pedro Neto – Wolves (£5.5M):
– Only Ollie Watkins with seven has delivered more assists than the six provided by Pedro Neto until this stage.
– Registering twelve shots and twenty chances created, he is one of the most active players in attack within the Premier League!
– Only two clubs have conceded more goals than Bournemouth in the league until now, with the Cherries allowing eighteen goals in their net.
Rasmus Højlund – Manchester United (£7.2M):
– Yet to score in the Premier League since his debut, the Danish has three goals in the Champions League and looks very promising through the eye-test.
– Since his debut, having played 356 minutes, he has fired in nine shots and delivered four key passes, highlighting a decent involvement up-front for the Red Devils.
– Gameweek opponents Sheffield United have conceded up to twenty-two goals thus far, which is the worst defensive record in the league.
Who is your Gameweek 9 Differential ?
#FPL #GW8 #FPL_DIfferentials <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>