Gameweek 9 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• LIV host EVE in the Merseyside derby, hoping to keep a second home CS this season. EVE have FTS 4 times – the league’s joint highest and their toothless attack shouldn’t give LIV assets a good opportunity for big hauls.
• NEW will be hoping to maintain their good form against CRY this weekend having kept 5 CS in the last 7 games across all competitions. This run has included an impressive 18 goals with defensive assets involved heavily in many of these. That aside, CRY have scored in every game on the road this season and have the joint most
CS in the league this far.
• NFO face lowly LUT at The Forest Ground this weekend. Managers have been disappointed with Turner’s (£4m) return in recent weeks but this could be the time where faith could be repaid. LUT have FTS twice on the road already and NFO will be hoping they can keep their 1st home CS this season.
• The high scoring game looks like it’s coming at the Gtech Community Stadium this week where BOU and BUR meet. Only 1 CS has been kept this season between both sides.
• MU travel to SHU hoping for their third CS this season. SHU have FTS 3 times (joint 3rd most) and not kept a CS all season whilst MU have FTS just twice despite their poor form.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW9? #GW9 #FPL #OptaYau