Gameweek 8 Preview ; TOP3 Differentials :
Last Gameweek picks were : Morris (10 pts) ; Bowen (9pts) & Wilson (0pts)
Pedro Porro – Tottenham (£5.1M):
– Only four defenders have delivered more assists so far & only one outfield player has done the same among Tottenham players – James Maddison (£8M) with four assists.
– Attempted more shots (9) than popular team-mate Destiny Udogie (£4.8M) who has only one, while also delivering more key passes (ten to seven) in comparison with the latter.
– His versatility should allow him to be offered some set-piece duties.
– Just three sides have scored fewer goals than his gameweek opponents, Luton Town.
Levi Colwill – Chelsea (£4.6M):
– Helped his club to keep three clean sheets until this stage, with no other defender doing better.
– Represents the cheapest route into the defence of Chelsea at his price.
– Gameweek opponents Burnley failed to find the net in two out of their three last games.
Darwin Núñez – Liverpool (£7.4M):
– Has five attacking involvements until now, with three goals scored and two assists provided, in spite of reduced playing time.
– Injuries to Cody Gakpo (£7.2M) and Diogo Jota (£7.8M) should lead to increased game-time for the Uruguayan.
– Should profit from a kind run of fixtures on the way of Liverpool, with three home matches among the next five.
– Gameweek opponents Brighton have leaked up to six goals in their last outing against Aston Villa, last weekend.
Who is your Gameweek 8 Differential ?
#FPL #GW8 #FPL_DIfferentials <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>