Gameweek 8 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• Game of the season takes place at The Emirates with MC facing ARS in a blockbuster encounter. ARS have not kept a CS at home this season with FOUR (4) coming at home since the start of last season and THIRTEEN (13) away. MCI have kept 3 CS this season with just 1 on the road.
• FUL will be hoping for a better performance when SHU visit them this weekend following their loss against neighbours CHE last week. Leno tops the GK stats with an impressive 36 pts haul so far and he will be hoping to keep his fourth CS against the Blades.
• CRY face NFO at Selhurst Park having kept 2 CS in a row against FUL & MU. They’ll be looking to keep their 4th this season against a NFO side who have scored only 4 in 4 away games.
• The high scoring game of the week looks like it is coming at the AMEX as BRI face LIV after VAR controversy marred the Reds’ progress last week. BRI have not kept a CS all season, conceding 14 in 7 whilst LIV only fare marginally better, keeping 1 CS.
• TOT travel to LUT in the hope of maintaining their excellent run. They have, however, only managed 2 CS this season and have conceded in their last four games. LUT, meanwhile have scored in the last 3 league games.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW8? #GW8 #FPL #OptaYau