Gameweek 7 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• MCI travel to strugglers WOL this week. They will fancy their chances of keeping a CS having conceded the least goals last season (33) as well as keeping 3 CS in their opening six games. WOL, however, have scored in every game bar one (V Man Utd) so far this campaign.
• EVE will be hoping to build on their form in the last couple of games with a 1st CS of the season against newcomers LUT. Despite having a double GW, they have scored just 2 goals this season.
• ARS make their way to the Vitality in the hope of keeping their CS form away from home. Remarkably, since the start of last season, they have kept 15 CS with TWELVE (12) have coming on the road.
• NEW host BUR at St James’ Park this week on the back off two impressive wins against SHU (8-0) and MCI (1-0) in midweek. NEW assets appear to be in high demand with a favourable set of fixtures in the upcoming weeks.
• The goalfest looks like it’ll be coming from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this week where TOT face LIV in arguably the game of the week. With both sides going well, I’d expect a thriller to see who will continue to push MCI this year.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW7? #GW7 #FPL #OptaYau