Gameweek 5 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• MCI travel to in-form WHU this week. They will fancy their chances of keeping a CS having conceded the least goals last season (33) as well as keeping 2 CS in their opening four games. WHU, however have scored in every game this season.
• Injury-ridden LIV head to Molineux to face WOL with TAA, VVD & Konaté all unavailable for the fixture. It means a makeshift back 4 will be trying to keep just their second CS of the season.
• ARS make their way to Goodison Park in the hope of keeping their CS form away from home. Remarkably, since the start of last season, they have kept 14 CS with ELEVEN (11) have coming on the road.
• TOT host newcomers SHU at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium having kept 2 CS in their first 2 games. SHU, however, have scored in each of their last 3 games.
• FUL host LUT at Craven Cottage in the hope of keeping their 1st CS since the start of the season. However, LUT have scored in 2/3 games thus far this campaign.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW5? #GW5 #FPL #OptaYau