Gameweek 4 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• MCI face FUL at The Etihad this week. They will fancy their chances of keeping a CS having conceded the least goals last season (33) as well as keeping 2 CS in their opening three games. FUL, however remain unbeaten on the road in having drawn at ARS and won at EVE.
• In-form WHU face an insipid and toothless LUT at Kenilworth Road this weekend. Whilst WHU have not kept a CS yet, LUT have conceded 7 and scored just once in their opening 2 games.
• ARS host MU in the hope of keeping their first CS at the Emirates this season. Remarkably, since the start of last season, they have kept 14 CS but only THREE (3) have come at home.
• CHE host FOR at Stamford Bridge on Saturday having kept their first CS for 11 games against LUT whilst FOR have netted in the last 10 consecutive games. Taiwo Awoniyi keeps his streak going with 10 goals during that stretch.
• CRY return to Selhurst Park against an unpredictable WOL side who won at EVE last time out. They will be hoping to keep their second CS of the season after keeping one in the first game of the season against SHU.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW4? #GW4 #FPL #OptaYau