Gameweek 38 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS have kept just 3 CS in 18 home games but face a WOL team that scored just 1 away goal in 4 matches
• LIV’s upturn in form has seen them keep 3 CS in their last 4 games.
• MU (11H, 6A) top the leaderboard with the most CS this year with 17. They have kept 6 cleansheets in their last 6 home matches! They host FUL in GW38.
• AVL have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six home matches.
• EVE have a must win game against BOU and have kept 6 CS at home. BOU have FTS 17 times (the most) including 9 times on the road.
• There were only 2 cleansheets in last season’s GW38
Which defenders are you starting for the final GW?? #GW38? #FPL #OptaYau