Gameweek 36 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• CHE have kept 10 CS this year (6H), whereas NFO have an xG of 14.94 goals in their last 6 games (!).
• LIV defensive assets are in high demand with their current form. They face a LEI side who have FTS 7 times at home (MOST!).
• CRY are rejuvenated under Roy and will fancy adding to their 9 CS against BOU this weekend.
• NEW (8H, 5A) have kept the joint second most CS this year and will fancy their chances against a toothless LEE.
• MU (10H, 5A) top the leaderboard with the most CS this year with 15. They have a huge game against WOL with LIV breathing down their necks.
• MCI face a free flowing EVE who put 5 past BRI. Surprisingly; MCI have kept just 5 CS away from home.