Gameweek 33 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS have kept 9 cleansheets on the road this year (2nd most) but MCI have not FTS at home all season! With ARS failing to score away just once, it looks like we will be in for a high-scoring blockbuster in the title race!
• WHU, have scored in every home game in 2023 with them last blanking Vs BRE on 30/12/22.
• LIV have failed to score 7 times already this season and although they put 6 last LEE, their unpredictability means they could easily blank again.
• SOU have kept just 1 cleansheet at home (Vs LEI in GW 26). They have conceded 30 goals at home.
• BOU have kept only 2 clean sheets away and have failed to score the most times in the league (15 -7H, 8A).
• The circus that is TOT have only kept 5 clean sheets at home, 3 of which were back to back Vs MCI, WHU & CHE in February.
• MU (9H, 5A) & NEW (8H, 5A) top the leaderboard with most cleansheets this season along with 14 & 13 respectively.
• FOR have scored in all but two home games this season (Vs TOT in August & MU in April) and BRI have kept just 2 CS away from home.
• BRI, however, have FTS just once away from home.
• WOL have kept an impressive 8 CS at home this season (2nd most) whilst CRY have failed to score 7 times on the road.
• FUL have failed to score just 3 times away from home but are feeling the effects of no Mitro leading their line.
• LEE and LEI have kept just 11 CS between them this season. Expect goals in this ding dong battle!
Which defenders are you starting for #GW33? #FPL #OptaYau