Gameweek 32 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS surprisingly have kept just 3 CS at home this season (2nd worst in the league!). Only SOU have kept less CS at home!
• SOU have failed to score 8 times on the road (2nd worst).
• FUL have failed to score just four times at home but this has happened in back to back games against ARS & WHU in the last two weeks.
• LEE have kept just 1 cleansheet away from home (Vs NEW on New Year’s eve).
• BRE have failed to score just twice at home (Vs CHE & Vs ARS) whereas AV have have only failed to score 4 times one the road.
• CRY resurgence of form gives them a good chance of keeping a CS against lowly EVE who have failed to score in the road 8 times.
• MU (9H, 5A) top the leaderboard with most cleansheets this season with 14 but blank this week!
• LIV have kept 7 CS at home this season whilst FOR have failed to score 10 times (1st) and kept just 2 CS. Expect a big bag from LIV defenders!
• BOU have failed in to score 14 times (6H, 8A) this season (most) but WHU have kept just 2 CS.
• MCI have failed to score just 2 times this season but blank this week!
• LEI have kept 3 CS at home this season (2nd worst) but WOL have just kept 1 CS on the road.
• NEW have kept an impressive 13 CS (8H, 5A) but TOT have failed to score just 3 times on the road.
Which defenders are you starting for #GW32? #FPL #OptaYau