Gameweek 31 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS have kept 9 cleansheets on the road this year (2nd most) with WHU failing to score 4 times at home.
• WHU, however, have scored in every home game in 2023 with them last blanking Vs BRE on 30/12/22.
• SOU have kept just 1 cleansheet at home (Vs LEI in GW 26). They have conceded 28 goals at home.
• Surprisingly, TOT have only kept 5 clean sheets at home, 3 of which were back to back Vs MCI, WHU & CHE in February.
• BOU have failed to score 8 times away from home. It could be time for TOT assets at the back!
• NEW (8H, 5A) & MU (9H, 4A) top the leaderboard with most cleansheets this season along with 13.
• However, FOR have scored in all but one home game this season (Vs TOT in August) and AV all but two.
• WOL have kept an impressive 7 CS at home this season (3rd most) whilst BRE have failed to score 5 times on the road.
• CRY have failed to score in 13 times this season (6H, 7A).
• BOU have failed in to score 14 times (6H, 8A) this season (most).
• ARS & MCI have failed to score just 2 times this season.
• ARS have kept and incredible 9 (NINE!) cleansheets away from home, the most by 4 games. They have conceded just 11 goals away from home all season.
• LIV have kept just 4 CS away from home this season- an all time low at this stage of the season!
• BRI have failed to score just once on the road this season and face a fragile CHE this weekend.
Which defenders are you starting for #GW31? #FPL #OptaYau