Gameweek 3 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• MCI face newcomers SHU at Bramall Lane this week. They will fancy their chances of keeping a CS having conceded the least goals last season (33) as well as keeping 2 CS in their opening two games.
• MU will be hoping for an improved performance against NFO this weekend at Old Trafford. Whilst MU will be looking for their second consecutive home CS, NFO have scored in 9 consecutive PL games. In form Taiwo Awoniyi has netted 9 in that streak.
• ARS host FUL in the hope of keeping their first CS at the Emirates this season. Remarkably, since the start of last season, they have kept 14 CS but only THREE (3) have come at home.
• CHE host LUT at Stamford Bridge this weekend. However, CHE have not kept a CS for 11 games, with their last one coming on 4th April against LIV.
• On-form BRI return to the AMEX on top of the PL. Their attacking football has meant they are susceptible to conceding at the back but with favourable fixtures incoming, it could be time to load their assets.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW3? #GW3 #FPL #OptaYau