Gameweek 20 ; Top 3 Differentials
Riyad Mahrez – Manchester City (£7.5M):
– Per the latest line-up clues and according to statements made by Pep Guardiola, he should be safe from rotation in the near future with a spot in the starting line-up being his to lose.
– Having featured this month in two games in all competitions, he has made that count by scoring three goals, including a brace against Chelsea in the FA Cup.
– As for the Premier League, he has returned in each of his last three outings, recording a goal and two assists in total.
– Double-gameweek advantage with Manchester City set to face both Manchester United and Tottenham, increasing their fantasy football appeal.
Christian Eriksen – Manchester United (£6.3M):
– No other Manchester United player has more assists than Christian Eriksen with six to his name.
– Four out of these six assists were recorded in his most recent six games, reflecting an increased involvement up front.
– Being one of the main set-piece takers for United should boost his attacking ceiling.
– Double-gameweek advantage with Manchester United encountering Manchester City and Crystal Palace, two sides that are defensively underperforming.
Ben Mee – Brentford (£4.6M):
– Excluding players from teams currently making the Top Four, only two have kept more clean sheets than the Brenford defender, notching five.
– On top of his defensive potential, he has found the net two times so far with no other defender doing better.
– Decent upcoming run of fixtures with three games among the following five set to be played at home.
– Gameweek opponents Bournemouth are yet to score a single goal since the restart, all while conceding seven times in three matches.
Who is your differential for #DGW20 ? #FPL