Gameweek 2 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• MCI face a free-scoring NEW at the Etihad this week. They will fancy their chances of keeping a CS having conceded the least goals last season (33). They have also kept 3 cleansheets i ntheir last 4 league matches vs NEW.
• LIV open up their Anfield campaign against BOU who conceded NINE (9) time last season before Scott Parker’s dismissal. (Salah, incredibly; blanked during this fixture last season).
• ARS travel to Selhurst Park to face CRY in the hope of keeping their first clean sheet of the season having conceded late against FOR. Incredibly, ARS kept 10 CS away from home last season (4 more than any other side).
• NFO kept 75% of their cleansheets last season at home (6/8). They host SHU , one of only 4 teams who failed to score in GW1. Is it time to play Turner 🧤 in goal? (At £4m he seems a snip!)
• TOT & MU face each other in what is anticipated to be a high scoring game this weekend. It may be time to juggle out those assets this week.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW2?? #GW2 #FPL #OptaYau