Gameweek 14 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS host WOL looking to maintain their position at the top of both the league and CS table. WOL, however, have FTS away from home just once this season and will hope VAR will be friendlier to them this week!
• BRE face strugglers LUT at the Brentford Community Stadium this week. LUT have not kept a CS this season and have FTS 4 times. BRE assets (Pinnock £4.6m, Flekken £4.5m) will feel confident in keeping their second CS at home this season.
• LIV welcome FUL to Anfield having scored in every single game this season. They’ve also kept a league leading 4 CS at home, whilst FUL have FTS 5 times. Time for TAA (£7.9M)?
• BUR host fellow strugglers SHU at home. Neither side have kept a CS yet this season but both have FTS 9 times between them. Could a bore 0-0 draw mean both sides get their first CS?
• The game of the week comes at the Etihad where MCI & TOT face off. The feeling here is that plenty of goals will be on show with both sides FTS just once this season between them all season.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW14? #GW14 #FPL #OptaYau