Gameweek 13 Preview ; TOP3 Differentials :
Leandro Trossard – Arsenal (£6.5M):
– Only two Arsenal players have scored more goals than the three notched by the Belgian, who has also contributed to another goal through an assist.
– In his last four outings, he has attempted six shots and created two chances in spite of limited game-time.
– As reflected by his numbers, he has proved that he should be a decent asset to own since he can earn his fair share of fantasy football returns even when coming on from the bench.
Eberechi Eze – Crystal Palace (£6.1M):
– Prior to his injury, he was behind almost every dangerous attack developed by Crystal Palace, representing the inspiring creative source of the team on top of his goal-scoring threat.
– Returning to action last gameweek, he has already made that count with a goal, firing in two shots with both being on target and delivering two key passes as well.
– Tasked to take penalties should increase his ceiling of fantasy football points, in addition to other set-pieces that are assigned to him.
Hwang Hee-chan – Wolves (£5.5M):
– Among players priced cheaper than the £7.5M bar, no one has scored more goals than the six strikes of the South Korean, on top of assisting another goal.
– Featured more central than a traditional winger in two out of his last three ties, he seems to reflect a favourable out-of-position advantage if he continues to play as a striker.
– Gameweek opponents Fulham have failed to keep a single clean sheet in each of their most recent six matches.
Who is your Gameweek 13 Differential ?
#FPL #GW12 #FPL_DIfferentials <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>