Gameweek 12 Preview ; TOP3 Differentials :
Tyrick Mitchell – Crystal Palace (£4.6M):
– He is the cheapest defender in the league to register five clean sheets so far, which is also a league-best record.
– Scoring his first goal of the season last gameweek on top of delivering an assist previously, he has become more attacking than usual lately, having attempted two shots and created three chances in his last four outings.
– Crystal Palace should still enjoy rather favourable fixtures in the short-term, with two home games against Everton and Bournemouth among the next four matches as well as an away trip to face the goal-shy Luton Town.
Luis Díaz – Liverpool (£7.4M):
– Following some concerning personal issues, he should be back in the starting line-up of Liverpool and should now enjoy a fair share of playing minutes.
– He has been unlucky to score just three goals and deliver one assist only by this time, since he has been very involved in the attacks of his team, attempting more than twenty shots and creating up to seven chances for his teammates.
– In spite of a trip to face Manchester City next gameweek, the next fixtures of the Reds should include goals on the menu with the receptions of Brentford then Fulham, followed by facing Sheffield United.
Evan Ferguson – Brighton (£6M):
– Among strikers priced less expensive than the £7M bar, no other forward has more goals than the five strikes of the Irish.
– Often starting and being very attacking in home games, he has fired in sixteen shots and delivered three key passes in six ties played at home.
– Gameweek opponents Sheffield United are the only side in the Premier League to concede up to thirty goals thus far.
Who is your Gameweek 12 Differential ?
#FPL #GW12 #FPL_DIfferentials <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>