Gameweek 12 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS will be looking to bounce back from their controversial defeat at St James’ Park with a big performance against strugglers BUR. ARS currently have the joint most CS in the league and will fancy their chances against a BUR side who have FTS 5 times. White (£5.7m) & Saliba (£5.2m) are popular picks but the attacking threat of Zinchenko (£4.9m) makes him a very eye-catching commodity.
• LIV host BRE as they bid to maintain their impressive home start to the season. All 3 of Liverpool’s CS have come at Anfield and TAA (£7.9m) has yet to fire 🔥 this season and this fixture could ignite a strong run of points in what seem to be favourable fixtures. Tsimikas (£4.6m) was disappointingly off the bench last week but looks set to come back in this week with the long term absence of Robbo 🚑. It is worth nothing that BRE have only FTS once this season and their attacking style under Thomas Frank continues to be eye catching in the league.
• BRI welcome SHU at the AMEX this weekend but surprisingly have kept no CS this season. SHU are one of the other three teams who have the unhappy statistic and the Seagulls will have strong chances this weekend. With Estupiñán (£5.0m) returning from injury, BRI should be more solid although Dunk (£5.0m) looks the more sensible option.
• Inconsistency has haunted MU so far this season and they will be hoping to turn in a big performance against LUT having lost 9 of their last 16 fixtures. They’ve kept just 1 CS at home whereas LUT have FTS 3 Times (twice away). A makeshift back four looks likely with injuries impacting their defence but Dalot (£4.9m) and Maguire (£4.2m) look like dead certs in recent weeks.
• The game of the week comes at Stamford Bridge where a resurgent CHE welcome MCI on Sunday evening. Interestingly, CHE have kept just 1 CS away from home this season. With CHE assets starting to fire, MCI defenders could also be off the shopping list this week as an anticipated high scoring game should be on display this weekend.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW12? #GW12 #FPL #OptaYau