Gameweek 11 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• MCI face strugglers BOU at the Etihad this weekend with a strong possibility of keeping their 5th CS of the season. BOU, meanwhile have FTS 4 times. It is time to double up some MCI assets at the back? Walker (£5.3m) has played every minute this year and Gvardiol (£5.0m) has played every minute in 7 of the last 9 matches.
• LIV head to Kenilworth Road looking to maintain their impressive start to the season. They have yet to keep a CS away from home whilst LUT have yet to keep a CS all season. TAA (£7.9m) has yet to fire 🔥 this season and this fixture could ignite a strong run of points in what seem to be favourable fixtures. Tsimikas (£4.6m) has kept two CS and looks a great buy with Robbo out injured 🚑.
• WOL head to Bramall Lane in the hope of keeping their second CS of the season. SHU have FTS 4 times and WOL asset holders will be hoping that Sá (£5m), Kilman and Dawson (both £4.5m) will produce a fruitful return this weekend.
• League leaders TOT will be looking to maintain their unbeaten start to the season as they host CHE in the London Derby on Monday evening. However, CHE have kept 4 CS in their last 6 games against TOT in all competitions.
• The game of the week comes at St James’ Park where a resurgent NEW welcome ARS on Saturday evening. Interestingly, ARS have kept 9 (NINE) CS against NEW in their last 10 encounters in all competitions. With this in mind, could Saliba (£5.2m), White (£5.7m) or Zinchenko (£4.9m) come into the reckoning this weekend? There is also an exceptionally favourable run of fixtures for ARS after this game.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW11? #GW11 #FPL #OptaYau