Gameweek 10 Preview ; TOP3 Differentials :
Our GW9 differentials were : Tsimikas (6 pts) , Neto (4 pts) & Hojlund (2 pts)
Gabriel Martinelli Silva – Arsenal (£7.7M):
– Since coming back from injury, he has found the net two times in three games within all competitions.
– In his last two league outings, he has attempted three shots with two on target as well as creating three chances, in spite of facing tough opponents.
– Gameweek opponents Sheffield United reflect the worst defensive record in the league, conceding twenty-four goals, more than any other club.
Douglas Luiz – Aston Villa (£5.5M):
– Among midfielders priced cheaper than the £7M bar, none has more goals than the five scored by the Aston Villa midfielder.
– Representing the go-to penalty taker of the club should boost his fantasy football potential.
– Having fired in up to nine shots and created four chances in his last two matches alone, he is seemingly encouraged to play further advanced.
Cole Palmer – Chelsea (£5M):
– Starting three league games for the Blues, he has already recorded two goals and as many assists!
– During these three ties, he has attempted nine shots and delivered four key passes, being very active in attack!
– Similar to Douglas Luiz, he also seems to be the designated penalty-taker for Chelsea, increasing his ceiling for points.
Who is your Gameweek 10 Differential ?
#FPL #GW10 #FPL_DIfferentials <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>