Gameweek 10 Preview ; Cleansheet Odds :
• ARS face strugglers SHU at the Emirates this weekend as they look to keep their second CS of the season. SHU have not kept a CS all season and have FTS 3 times whereas ARS have scored in every game.
• LIV host NFO at Anfield as they look to keep their third home CS this season. NFO have Faied to score just twice this season but both of these have come away from home.
• AVL face lowly scoring LUT at Villa Park on Sunday. LUT have Failed to score 3 times (2 away) whilst AVL will be looking to keep their third CS this season.
• CHE will be looking to maintain their good form with another win against BRE at home. They’re joint 5th in the CS charts, however BRE have Failed to score just once this season (vs NEW away).
• The game of the week comes at Old Trafford where Man Utd host Man City in the Manchester derby. The feeling here is that plenty of goals will be on show with both sides Failed to score 3 times between all season.
Which defenders are you starting for the GW10? #GW10 #FPL #OptaYau