FPL 2022/23 : Gameweek 9 , TOP 3 Differentials :
James Maddison – Leicester City (£7.9M):
– No other Leicester has more goal involvements than the assist and three goals recorded by James Maddison, in spite of him missing a game.
– In his last outing alone against Tottenham, he has attempted seven shots, including three on target, and created four chances due to his high activity up front.
– Representing the go-to option for set piece duties within his team, his ceiling for fantasy football returns is higher than his teammates.
– Aside from Leicester themselves, no other side has conceded more away goals than their gameweek opponents Bournemouth with sixteen leaks.
Wilfried Zaha – Crystal Palace (£7.2M):
– No other midfielder has scored more goals than the four notched by Wilfried Zaha, so far.
– With multiple player options available at the disposal of Crystal Palace management, he is the safest bet from rotation.
– On top of his quality from open play, he is also the penalty taker of The Eagles, boosting his fantasy football appeal.
– A very favourable upcoming schedule for Crystal Palace, that is arguably the best in the league until the World Cup, easily makes of the winger a must-have asset !
Luis Sinisterra – Leeds United (£6.5M):
– Following his injury issues at the start of the season, the winger has two goals in as many starts so far.
– During these two games, he has attempted three shots with all being on target, on top of creating a chance, a record that bodes well for his potential goal involvement.
– A decent upcoming schedule on the attacking front with three home games among the next five.
– Gameweek opponents Aston Villa have lost in all of their three travels until this stage, conceding a minimum of two goals in each game.
Which differentials are you eyeing?
#FPL #GW9 <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>