FPL 2022/23 : Gameweek 4 , TOP 3 Differentials :
GW3 differentials results : Maddison (7) , Rodrigo (13) & Toney (8)
Marc Cucurella – Chelsea (£5.1M):
– Having recently joined the blue side of London from Brighton, his versatility allowing him to play both as a wing-back and a centre-back should guarantee him decent playing minutes.
– Starting only two games for Chelsea since his signing, he has already an assist to his name from a corner, with set-piece duties boosting his attacking appeal.
– A favourable upcoming schedule for Chelsea should bode well for him at both ends of the pitch, with only one game against a traditional Top Six team within the following nine games, coming against Liverpool at home in five gameweeks.
– Gameweek opponents Leicester City have conceded more big chances than every other team in the league so far, while being also the team to create the fewest big chances.
Ilkay Gündogan – Manchester City (£7.6M):
– Selected as the new Manchester City captain, it could be seen as a hint that his playing time should receive a boost.
– Starting the opening three games, he has found the net twice and his tally of touches in the opposition box stands toe-to-toe with Erling Haaland (£11.7M).
– Averaging three chances created per match, he has also fired in seven shots and is increasingly involved in attack.
– His Manchester City side should benefit from playing three out of the next four games at home, reflecting a major potential for fantasy football returns.
Leandro Trossard – Brighton (£6.5M):
– Although he is safe from rotation, his versatility will play a major role in securing and increasing his playing time in the side.
– With the tactical tweak employed last week through bringing a left-back on, he should be pushed higher up the pitch by playing just behind striker Danny Welbeck, perhaps. A change that has already helped him to open his account of goals this campaign.
– Even playing relatively deeper, the Belgian is registering an average of three shots per game until this stage, as well as providing four key passes in total.
– With views to wildcard in gameweeks 8/9 seemingly popular, the next five fixtures of Brighton look fairly appealing with three of them being at home and the two trips coming against promoted clubs.
Which differentials are you eyeing?
#FPL #GW4 <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>