James Maddison – Leicester City (£7.9M):
– Only four midfielders have found the net more times than James Maddison, with six goals to his name on top of four assists.
– In his last two games alone, the Leicester City star has attempted up to eight shots and created nine chances, seemingly very active up-front for the Foxes.
– Representing the go-to option for set piece duties within his team, his ceiling for fantasy football returns should be further enhanced.
Kaoru Mitoma – Brighton (£4.9M):
– Starting for Brighton in their last two matches, he made that count with a goal and an assist.
– During these two outings, he has found the net with his only shot on target in addition to delivering four key passes.
– More of an eye-test conclusion, he is clearly getting into threatening positions as his heatmap would suggest.
– Gameweek opponents Aston Villa have conceded seven goals in their last two away ties, while scoring only once in their last four.
Darwin Nunez – Liverpool (£8.9M):
– In spite of his rather limited game-time, the striker have scored on three occasions and assisted two more goals.
– Becoming increasingly involved in the attacking play of Liverpool, he has fired in fourteen shots and registered six attempted assists during his last three matchdays.
– No other player is recording more attempts per-90-minute than Darwin Nunez (6.7), while only Erling Haaland (2.6) is getting more shots on target than the Uruguay forward (2.5) each game.
– Gameweek opponents Southampton have recorded only one clean sheet all season, the lowest tally in the division.