Gameweek 16:Clean Sheet Odds
• City has 1 clean sheet in their last 3 at home.
• Brentford has scored 3 times in their last 3 away from home.
• Liverpool has 2 clean sheets in their last 3 at home.
* Their defence is more stable at home.
• Alisson is a decent shout too as he scored 14 and 15 points in game week 11 and 12 respectively.
• Chelsea are away to Newcastle with 26% chance of a clean sheet.
* Chelsea has 2 clean sheets in their last 3 on the road.
• However, they conceded 4 times on their last trip.
• Newcastle has scored 10 times in their last 3 home matches.
• Chelsea will most certainly concede a goal.
Which defenders will you back?
<Admin #MH10 >