Game Week 15: Clean Sheet Odds
• West Ham welcomes Crystal Palace with a 40% chance of a clean sheet.
• They have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 home games.
• Palace on the other hand hasn’t scored in their last 3 on the road.
• That combined points to a Hammers’ clean sheet.
• Zouma and Cresswell are the players we recommend.
• Manchester City has Fulham at home with a 54% chance of a clean sheet.
• They have 2 clean sheets in their 4 recent matches at home.
• Cancelo is still the most nailed and reliable City defender.
• Brighton has 36% chance of a clean sheet at Wolverhampton Wanderers.
• They have 1 clean sheet in their last 3.
• Wolves have an an XG rate of just 12 in 13 games.
• Sanchez, Webster and Dunk are the defenders we recommend.
• Estupinan, Mitoma and Lamptey are more offensive but not nailed.
Which defenders will you start in GW15?
<Admin #MH10 >