FPL 2022/23 : Gameweek 11 , TOP 3 Differentials :
Jarrod Bowen – West Ham (£8.2M):
– After a difficult start to the season, he is seemingly back to his best with three attacking involvements in his last two matches.
– Throughout each of his recent four outings, he has attempted a minimum of four shots and delivered a total of eight key passes, being very active up front for the Hammers.
– Being offered penalty-taking duties lately should increase his ceiling of fantasy football returns.
– Gameweek opponents Southampton represents the only side in the league yet to keep a single clean sheet.
Antony – Manchester United (£7.6M):
– The recent acquisition of Manchester United has hit the ground running for the club, scoring a goal in each of his three league games played.
– During these games, he has fired in ten shots and created four chances in a very respectable tally considering he has faced Arsenal, Manchester City and Everton through that run.
– Regardless of the attacking options available, his current form suggests he should be safe from rotation and very important within the attacking set-up of his team.
– Despite a better promise, gameweek opponents Newcastle have kept only one clean sheet in their last seven ties and it came at home.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Chelsea (£9.1M):
– Although he has featured in only one league game, he has scored a goal, earned maximum bonus points and had a price rise.
– The eye-test would suggest he should be the focal point of the attacking system adopted by the Blues, as hinted by scoring in other competitions.
– With Chelsea known for their frequent changes, he has the potential to become the penalty taker of the club.
Which differentials are you eyeing?
#FPL #GW11 <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>