FPL 2022/23 : Gameweek 10 , TOP 3 Differentials :
Phil Foden – Manchester City (£8.1M):
– No other midfielder has found the net more times than Phil Foden so far, with five goals to his name on top of three assists.
– Having fully rested midweek, he should be safe from rotation for this and some of the upcoming gameweeks, unless the Pep roulette surprisingly strikes.
– In his last two outings alone, he has attempted nine shots, being one of the most active players up-front for his side along the unstoppable Erling Haaland (£12.2M).
– Gameweek opponents Southampton are the only team in the league yet to keep a clean sheet.
Leandro Trossard – Brighton (£6.7M):
– Following his hattrick against Liverpool at Anfield, only three players have scored more goals than his five in the league, with all of them being listed as forwards and are more expensive.
– With a new manager in charge, he is being encouraged to stay further up the pitch, operating similar to a support striker and getting more into the dangerous areas, to boost his attacking appeal.
– Nowadays involved in both the creative and the finishing sides of the attack, he has fired in at least a shot in each game he has featured in so far and created a chance in all his outings, except two.
– Gameweek opponents only kept two clean sheets until this stage, coming against the struggling sides of Nottingham Forrest and Wolves, so they should be likely to leak a few goals.
Callum Wilson – Newcastle (£7.2M):
– Aside from his injury issues, he has scored a goal in 75% of the games he has participated in until now.
– During each of these three games, he has attempted a minimum of three shots, as he represents the focal point of Newcastle attacks.
– Gameweek opponents Brentford have so far conceded a minimum of two goals in half of their away games.
Which differentials are you eyeing?
#FPL #GW10 <Admin #Drimi 🇹🇳>