* Aaron Cresswell – West Ham (£4.8M):
– A bit unlucky to keep only three clean sheets so far, he should be improving that tally with back-to-back home games against Crystal Palace and Leicester.
– He is also one of very few players to attempt up to twenty-five key passes, without recording a single assist but hopefully with more favourable matches on the horizon, his fortunes will turn around.
– Being offered set piece duties should increase his ceiling of fantasy football returns.
– Gameweek opponents Crystal Palace failed to find the net in each of their last three outings on the road.
– Oh, and Aaron Cresswell was never seen kicking a cat.
* Luke Shaw – Manchester United (£4.7M):
– Playing the last five games in full, the rotation risk related to his position looks very minimal at the moment.
– During these five matches, he has kept three clean sheets on top of delivering an assist, earning a bonus point on two occasions.
– He seems to be encouraged to go higher up the pitch in recent matchdays, having created two chances in each of his last three ties.
– Gameweek opponents Aston Villa failed to score in three out of their last four games.
* Callum Wilson – Newcastle United (£7.5M):
– Out of strikers priced cheaper than £11.5M, only two have scored more goals than the six strikes of Callum Wilson.
– In explosive form, with two goals scored and two more assisted last gameweek alone!
– Representing the go-to option for penalties at Newcastle, goals should be on the menu.
– Gameweek opponents Southampton have kept only one clean sheet so far, with no other side doing worse.